Translate

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Organizing the Garden Shed



 "The year's at the spring and the day's at the morn" but the spring wind blows chilly. The ground is still frozen solid and there are aging piles of lingering snow in the yard. There is not much I can do right now except prune the fruit trees or clean out the tool shed.

        Sorry- the only picture I can find of my shed was taken in May not March. I opted organize my garden shed which was in a shambles of unorganization. I do not know how this  happens as I really love everything in its place.


Somehow things just do not stay in their place like they aught!


 So everything comes out all in a jumble and goes back in nice and orderly.

I found these large hooks at Lowes and they worked very well for hanging anything with a handle, like spades and forks.

      I found a great idea for storing long handled tools at Ashbeedesign that I am going to make.

...organizing your garden shed, one of the simple pleasures of gardening. May you enjoy this day that the Lord has made and may you rejoice and be glad in it!
                                                                     In His Mighty Hand! Gwen